It was time to reorganize my craft room. But it didn’t last long time because an old stamp with a prayer crossed my way. A few weeks ago, I’ve had fun playing with Walnut Inks. The idea of combining the stamp and the Walnut Ink was born and had to be realized immediately. Reorganization was time shifted, that’s crafters fate.
1. Spray Walnut Ink in Cornflower, Lilac and Eucalyptus all over the white cardstock as shown on the photo. Let it dry.
2. Spritz chlorine bleach using a paint brush to create stars. Stop in between to observe how the bleach works.
3. Stamp the tree with Memento Dew Drop in Espresso Truffle.
4. Create a first landscape base under the tree by working directly with the same ink pad.
5. Continue working on landscape adding additional colors of Memento Dew Drop in the same way.
6. Highlight the landscape sponging some areas with Delicata 4 in Bronze Burst and Celestial Copper.
7. Ink the border to create a depth effect.
8. Stamp the prayer using StazOn Opaque Cotton White onto the photo frame glass front. If the imprint doesn’t work, it could be corrected with a baby wipe and a tissue as long as StazOn isn’t dried.
9. Assemble the frame.
10. Add some rhinestones.